Friday, January 16, 2015

Okay Okay, So I messed up and never wrote more...

I had a really really fantastic time last fall.  It was filled with amazing adventures and shows.  So much so, that I have to go back.
The target month: March.  Specifically for the last few performances of Hedwig and the Angry Inch as performed by John Cameron Mitchell, the original Hedwig.  <3 p="">The plan is to go with my two best friends in this world: Melinda and Josh.

I will also be seeing Alan Cumming in Cabaret for a second time, but we all knew that was going to be in the plans.

We buy our tickets for Hedwig tonight, marking the official commitment of going to NY.  We will then book the hotel through Josh's awesome Aunt Theresa whom takes good care of us.  Then Cabaret tickets on the cheap, $22 for HipTix.  

No comments:

Post a Comment