Saturday, January 17, 2015

Broadway Tickets Acquired!

We are officially going to two shows.
We have purchased the tickets to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Cabaret.  I am so stoked about seeing John Cameron Mitchell as Hedwig, I'm watching the movie right now with him in it.  As much as I love Neil Patrick Harris and Michael C. Hall, I very easily passed those two up to wait for JCM.






I am kinda sad Emma Stone won't be there still playing Sally Bowles in Cabaret, but I don't want to end up disliking her too like Michelle Williams.  I just don't think that any female can reprise Sally Bowles like Liza Minnelli did.



Alan will be amazing, I'm sure of it.  He was born to play Emcee. 


Another find: The Way Station in Brooklyn.

It's a Doctor Who themed bar, stocked with themed drinks, i.e. sonic screwdrivers of the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th doctors.  It is even equipped with a TARDIS inside.  Every Sunday they host a nerd karaoke and I actually want to go.
Menu:

No comments:

Post a Comment